Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Arp Foot and Ankle's practice. To ensure your convenience below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
Arp Foot and Ankle Clinic, PA
801 S. College Street, Suite #1
Mountain Home, AR72653
Tel: (870) 425-7363
Fax: (870) 425-7387
|Monday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
We are now seeing patients at our Harrison location!
Arp Foot and Ankle Clinic, PA HARRISON ARKANSAS
3108 Meadowmere Ln
Tel: 870-365-FOOT (3668)
Hours: Tuesdays 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Accepted Insurance Carriers
We participate with a broad range of medical insurance plans including; Medicare, Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Medicaid, AMCO, Encompass, Usable, Aetna, Ambetter, Obamacare and many more. Please contact our insurance coordinator for specific information about your insurance coverage. Please note: if your policy requires a referral from your primary care physician, please secure this referral prior to making your appointment.
We have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments canceled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time.
No More Forgotten Appointments!
Arp Foot and Ankle Clinic personally call to confirm every appointment the day before.
Our office accepts a variety of HMOs, PPOs, and other health plans. Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier.
Some of the on-site features we offer:
- Digital X-rays
- Animated video presentations explaining common foot and ankle problems
- Minimal incision surgical techniques
- Diabetic Foot Care by a certified podiatric medical assistant
- Dr. Arp's Shoe & Foot Boutique
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available for emergencies
- Certified podiatric medical assistants
- Fully computerized and electronic medical records and insurance claim submission for patient convenience