Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Arp Foot and Ankle's practice. To ensure your convenience below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
Mountain Home, AR PodiatristArp Foot & Ankle Clinic
Mountain Home, AR 72653
(870) 425-7387 fax
|Tuesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
From Highway 62 East.
- Turn Right on Highway 5 South (9th Street).
- Proceed to the First stoplight and turn Left at College Street
- Arp Foot And Ankle Clinic is located on your immediate right at 801 South College Street.
From Highway 62 West
- Turn Left on College Street (at the Walgreens)
- Arp Foot And Ankle Clinic is located approximately ½ mile on your left at 801 South College Street.
Harrison, AR PodiatristArp Foot & Ankle Clinic
Harrison, AR 72601
(870) 425-7387 fax
|Monday:||8:00 AM- 5:00 PM|
|Every Other Wednesday:||CLOSED|
|Friday:||8:00 AM- 5:00 PM|
From US 412 East/US-62 East/US-65 S turn right on Wal-Mart Drive. Turn left onto Meadowmere Ln. 3108 Meadowmere Ln.
From US 412 W/US-62 West /US-65 N turn left on to Wal-Mart Drive. Turn left onto Meadowmere Ln. 3108 Meadowmere Ln.
Accepted Insurance Carriers
We participate with a broad range of medical insurance plans including; Medicare, Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Medicaid, AMCO, Encompass, Usable, Aetna, Ambetter, Obamacare and many more. Please contact our insurance coordinator for specific information about your insurance coverage. Please note: if your policy requires a referral from your primary care physician, please secure this referral prior to making your appointment.
We have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments canceled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time.
No More Forgotten Appointments!
Arp Foot and Ankle Clinic personally call or text to confirm every appointment the day before.
Our office accepts a variety of HMOs, PPOs, and other health plans. Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier.
Some of the on-site features we offer:
- Digital X-rays
- MLS Laser Therapy Treatment
- Minimal incision surgical techniques
- Diabetic Foot Care by a certified Podiatric Medical Assistant
- Dr. Arp's Shoe & Foot Boutique-Featuring Podiatric Approved Shoes & Sandals, Lotions and Creams, Inserts and Foot-care First Aid items
- Custom Orthotics
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available for emergencies
- Certified Podiatric Medical Assistants
- Fully computerized and electronic medical records and insurance claim submission for patient convenience