Your first visit to Arp Foot And Ankle establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
To enthusiastically provide a growing, caring environment where we find pride in consistently surpassing the expectations of our patients and ourselves.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Welcome to Arp Foot Form (Click here to print the forms)
- New Patients Form (Click here to print the forms)
Survey and Instruction Forms
- Patient Survey Form (Click here to print the forms)
- Pre-Op Instructions Form (Click here to print the forms)
- Post-Op Instructions Form (Click here to print the forms)
- Pre-Op Instructions Office Form (Click here to print the forms)
- Records Release Authority Form (Click here to print the forms)
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
- Turn Right on Highway 5 South (9th Street).
- Proceed to the First stoplight and turn Left at College Street
- Arp Foot And Ankle Clinic is located on your immediate right at 801 South College Street, Suite #1.
From Highway 62 West
- Turn Left on College Street (at the Walgreens)
- Arp Foot And Ankle Clinic is located approximately ½ mile on your left at 801 South College Street, Suite #1.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that Dr. Arp has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with Dr. Arp. We look forward to your first visit.